Friday, November 28, 2014


By Ted Belman 11-29-14
Temple-Mount.jpg
I recently posted  The Israeli Relinquishment of the Temple Mount originally published by the JCPA. In my preface to the article I included a comment by a lawyer.
 Israel Medad, who blogs at MyRightWord and Zion’s Corner wrote to me to tell me the lawyer didn’t get it right. He is the Information and Content Resource coordinator for the Begin Heritage Center. I asked him to provide me with some links which he did. I was so impressed with the content of these articles that I wanted to share them with you.
For anyone who would like to know more about the history and controversies regarding the Temple Mount, they are indispensable.
The “Status Quo” on the Temple Mount by Nadav Shragai, JCPA (Nov 2014)
He also recommended The Temple Institute as an excellent resource on the laws pertaining to the Temple Mount.
While reading these article I realized how woefully uninformed I was on all matters relating to the Temple Mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment